Mini 1000RPM Gear-motor
Out of stock
This item is not necessarily discontinued, but it will remain out of stock until we can find a supplier/manufacturer to restock. Please do not design/build your project around this item in case we cannot source an alternative.
The Mini 1000RPM Gear-motor is a high performance miniature brushed motor and gearbox combo, packing a mighty punch into a small and lightweight package. Sold fully assembled, pre-greased and ready to drop straight into your 1-3kg robotics project.
- Overall dimensions: ø25mm x 67mm (including shaft and motor tabs).
- Mounting: ø4mm output D-shaft (with a flat) and two M3x0.5 holes for face-mounting.
- Voltage (DC): 12v nominal, 6-15v range.
- Speed (at 12v): 1150rpm with no load, 1000rpm under load.
- Current (amps): 0.25a with no load, ~0.6a at maximum efficiency, 5a at stall.
- Torque (approx.): ~0.3kg-cm at maximum efficiency, ~2kg-cm at stall.
- Weight: 78g
- Transmission: all metal spur gears, module 0.4 and 0.5.
This miniature gear-motor is an ideal partner to the equally tiny 10a Botbitz ESC, available in the electrical section of our shop.