As one of the most prominent developers of RC equipment in the world, Maytech Electronics offer incredible quality and performance with every ESC and motor in their catalog. Ranglebox is proud to have a strong relationship with Maytech, having visited their offices in China and collaborated on multiple SKUs since 2017.
Ranglebox is the only recognised UK-based supplier for Maytech products!
This is a 50mm diameter brushless outrunner motor, with sensors, from Maytech’s closed cover line. The MTO-5065-170-HA-C. This dust and water resistant motor model was developed for premium e-skateboards, giving it ideal characteristics for demanding robotics applications.
- Overall dimensions: ø50mm*65mm (excluding shaft and including rear boss)
- Shaft dimensions: ø8mm*26mm with a 3mm keyway slot
- Mounting: Four M4*0.7mm*BCD30mm holes for face-mounting
- Weight: 368g
- Construction: Aluminium and steel body with hardened steel shaft
- Connectors: 5.5mm gold “bullet” power connectors, JST sensor connector
- Input LiPo cells (s): 2s-10s (12s for short periods and on reasonable current limiting only)
- KV (RPM/volt): 170KV
- Current (amps): 50A maximum
- Resistance: 0.0361
We recommend using this motor with the Maytech 4.12 VESC Brushless ESC! Both items are designed around 30-50A current load systems, making them an ideal combo.
CAD model: coming soon!
Ranglebox SKU: RB5065-170S
Maytech SKU: MTO-5065-170-HA-C