As one of the most prominent developers of RC equipment in the world, Maytech Electronics offer incredible quality and performance with every ESC and motor in their catalog. Ranglebox is proud to have a strong relationship with Maytech, having visited their offices in China and collaborated on multiple SKUs since 2017.
Ranglebox is the only recognised UK-based supplier for Maytech products!
This is a 68mm diameter brushless outrunner motor, with sensors, from Maytech’s extra robust closed cover line. The MTO-6880-190-HA-C3. This dust and debris resistant motor model was developed specifically for combat robotics, featuring an additional front rotor bearing, extra face mounting holes and a beefy 10mm shaft. The rear boss even features a lip to perfectly space a bearing, should you want to build the motor into a support frame. Brushless motors simply do not get tougher than this!
This motor is electrically very similar to the slightly smaller and lighter 6374 model, the only difference being in KV rating.
Please note: this motor is currently only sold in pairs! This SKU and price is for 2 motors!
- Overall dimensions: ø68mm*80.5mm (excluding shaft and including rear boss)
- Shaft dimensions: ø10mm*45.5mm with a 3mm keyway slot
- Mounting: Four M4*0.7mm*BCD36mm + four M4*0.7*BCD30mm + three M5*0.8*BCD33mm threaded holes
- Weight: 1200g
- Construction: Aluminium and steel body with hardened steel shaft
- Connectors: 5.5mm gold “bullet” power connectors, JST sensor connector
- Input LiPo cells (s): 2s-12s
- KV (RPM/volt): 190KV
- Current (amps): 65A maximum
- Resistance: 0.0402
We recommend using this motor with the Maytech 100A VESC Brushless ESC! Both items are designed around 50a+ current load systems, making them an ideal combo.
CAD model: Coming soon!
Ranglebox SKU: RB68-80-190Sx2
Maytech SKU: MTO-6880-190-HA-C3