We don’t stock this product as standard, however it is available for backorder. A backordered purchase will be fulfilled when we restock Maytech products, which is typically every few months. Email us if you’re interested and we can advise on a lead time.
As one of the most prominent developers of RC equipment in the world, Maytech Electronics offer incredible quality and performance with every ESC and motor in their catalogue. Ranglebox is proud to have a strong relationship with Maytech, having visited their offices in China and collaborated on multiple SKUs since 2017.
Ranglebox is the only recognised UK-based supplier for Maytech products!
This is an 80mm diameter brushless outrunner motor, with sensors, from Maytech’s closed cover line. The MTO-8085-250-HA-C. This dust and water resistant motor model was developed for extreme e-skateboards and EVs, giving it ideal characteristics for demanding robotics applications. This 250kv model is the fastest spinning and so potentially highest power variant.
- Overall dimensions: ø80mm*76mm (excluding shaft and including rear boss)
- Shaft dimensions: ø12mm*46mm with a 3mm keyway slot and circlip groove
- Mounting: Four M5*0.8mm*BCD43mm + four M5*0.8*BCD59mm holes for face-mounting
- Weight: 1100g
- Construction: Aluminium and steel body with hardened steel shaft
- Connectors: 5.5mm gold “bullet” power connectors, JST sensor connector
- Input LiPo cells (s): 2s-14s
- KV (RPM/volt): 250KV
- Current (amps): 120A maximum
- Resistance: 0.0095
We recommend using this motor with the Maytech 200A ESC! Both items are designed for 100A+ current load systems, making them an ideal combo.
CAD model: X_T
Ranglebox SKU: RB8085-250S
Maytech SKU: MTO-8085-250-HA-C