As one of the most prominent developers of RC equipment in the world, Maytech Electronics offer incredible quality and performance with every ESC and motor in their catalogue. Ranglebox is proud to have a strong relationship with Maytech, having visited their offices in China and collaborated on multiple SKUs since 2017.
Ranglebox is the only recognised UK-based supplier for Maytech products!
This is an 80mm diameter brushless outrunner motor, with sensors, from Maytech’s closed cover line. The MTO-8085-160-HA-C. This dust and water resistant motor model was developed for extreme e-skateboards and EVs, giving it ideal characteristics for demanding robotics applications.
- Overall dimensions: ø80mm*76mm (excluding shaft and including rear boss)
- Shaft dimensions: ø12mm*46mm with a 3mm keyway slot and circlip groove
- Mounting: Four M5*0.8mm*BCD43mm + four M5*0.8*BCD59mm holes for face-mounting
- Weight: 1115g
- Construction: Aluminium and steel body with hardened steel shaft
- Connectors: 5.5mm gold “bullet” power connectors, JST sensor connector
- Input LiPo cells (s): 2s-14s
- KV (RPM/volt): 160KV
- Current (amps): 90A maximum
- Resistance: 0.028
We recommend using this motor with the Maytech 200A ESC! Both items are designed for 100A+ current load systems, making them an ideal combo.
CAD model: X_T
Ranglebox SKU: RB8085-160S
Maytech SKU: MTO-8085-160-HA-C