As one of the most prominent developers of RC equipment in the world, Maytech Electronics offer incredible quality and performance with every ESC and motor in their catalogue. Ranglebox is proud to have a strong relationship with Maytech, having visited their offices in China and collaborated on multiple SKUs since 2017.
Ranglebox is the only recognised UK-based supplier for Maytech products!
This is a 63mm diameter brushless outrunner motor, with sensors, from Maytech’s closed cover line. The MTO-6374-170-HA-C2 is similar to its electrically identical sister model but with an extended and larger 10mm output shaft. This dust and water resistant motor model was developed for premium e-skateboards, giving it ideal characteristics for demanding robotics applications.
- Overall dimensions: ø63mm*76mm (excluding shaft and including rear boss)
- Shaft dimensions: ø10mm*34mm with a 3mm keyway slot and circlip grooves
- Mounting: Four M4*0.7mm*BCD30mm + four M4*0.7*BCD44mm holes for face-mounting
- Weight: 860g
- Construction: Aluminium and steel body with hardened steel shaft
- Connectors: 4mm gold “bullet” power connectors, JST sensor connector
- Input LiPo cells (s): 2s-12s
- KV (RPM/volt): 170KV
- Current (amps): 65A maximum
- Resistance: 0.0402
We recommend using this motor with the Maytech 100A ESC! Both items are designed around 50A+ current load systems, making them an ideal combo.
Ranglebox SKU: RB6374-170S-10
Maytech SKU: MTO-6374-170-HA-C2